GD Associates can provide health & safety assistance to keep your employees safe, keep your Company compliant with current health & safety legislation and help prevent expensive fines and litigation.
We try and offer a different approach from general health & safety consultancy by genuinely tailoring a bespoke service to suit your requirements and budget.
We are acutely aware of the financial pressures affecting organisations and will endeavour to offer practical solutions to health & safety in the most cost effective manner possible.
Retained support is available from £50 per month.
RETAINED HEALTH & SAFETY SUPPORT
Our retained health & safety support packages are designed to suit the requirements of individual organisations. Consultancy site visits are undertaken with a ‘hands on’ approach in implementing health & safety policies and procedures.
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Our Health & Safety Management support package is designed to implement and maintain your health & safety management system.
While understanding that no organisation can legally delegate its health & safety responsibilities, with our management support service we will work as an integral member of the management team in developing, maintaining and monitoring your safety management system.
The Service Includes:
- An initial audit of your existing systems and procedures.
- Implementation of a bespoke health & safety management system including policies, procedures and safety forms.
- Agreed regular workplace visits including site visits if required.
- Health & safety reports for discussion at board level.
- Development and maintenance of your risk register and undertaking identified risk assessments.
- Monitoring of sub-contractors health & safety compliance.
- On-going telephone and e mail support.
- Staff safety training.
- Employee health & safety inductions.
- Accident and incident investigation.
- Empowering members of your safety management team to carry out their health & safety responsibilities.
- Representing the Organisation with external stakeholders.
- Implementation of accredited safety schemes where required.
NO FIXED CONTRACTS REQUIRED
We will be pleased to quote for a service to suit your individual requirements.